Sunday, December 13, 2009

From dusk to dawn

Yesterday was quite an intense night for me. I realized that I had way more to study for than I could fit in my schedule, so I knew I had to pull an all-nighter at some point before my finals on Thursday. Rather than pulling one closer to the exam day, I decided to stay up all night yesterday. Boy, I haven't done that in awhile. I went to the library at 10 PM and left at 7 AM. I saw the sun rise while walking home, and I have to be honest, it was pretty exhilirating to see the sky slowly grow lighter and lighter! Surprisingly, I managed to be awake throughout most of the night, with a minor slump around 5:30 AM. My can of red bull definitely held me over :P

There's my notecards, my notes, and my binder alongside some bottles of drink that Andy managed to salvage at the bottom of the vending machines for FREE!!! We got FOUR bottles!

Today's been pretty uneventful for the most part... I got home from the library, showered, and slept around 7:40 AM. I woke up at 11:30 and got ready for church, and afterwards, Monica and I went to go kick some mo' butt at studyin' at Think Coffee. We betta kick these finals' butts!!

Here are some more pictures that I forgot to post previously:

My yummy egg white omelette with tofu, tomatoes, and spinach with homefries and crunchy tater tots that I ate after my 10K race!

Delicious fudge at Dylan's Candy Bar!!!! The death of me... I got the Peanut Butter Explosion, yum!

Look what else I found at Dylan's: Harry Potter Fudge Flies! Perfect for a Harry Potter fan like me!

Walking down 5th Ave on the coldest night ever... and during the first SNOW FALL!

Bergdorf Goodman's awesome window display... I love this one: the details of the dress are gorgeous! I love love LOVE the sequins and feather details especially. I just love sequins in general. There's this sparkly sequin zipper cardigan designed by Jimmy Choo at H&M... I really wanted it, but it's $129!!! Too expensive to buy... :-(

Hannah is so hilarious... She organized our chocolate box so neatly... all the chocolate laid out neatly in rows!!!

That's it for now... More updates coming soon. I'm planning a light 4 mile run tomorrow... I need to destress from all this studying! I can't wait until freedom comes on Thursday!

No comments: