Thursday, December 17, 2009

DUNZO

DUNZO. FINITO. THE END. I AM FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Freedom feels oh-so-good, and what makes it even better is that I really feel like I did my best on these finals! I don't think I ever tried studying this hard ever since I entered college. Hopefully, my efforts will show, but whatever the results are, I still give all glory to God man. Dude, seriously, He somehow pulled me through this hell week. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!

Nothing beats finishing finals than a good ol' glass of wine and slice of Artichoke pizza. Weird combo I know, but oh-so-scrumptious!!!!

Here is the ridiculous bottle of wine I got today from Trader Joe's... I was going to get a normal bottle of Bordeaux wine, but I ended up with this:


I know!!! It's crazy, but I just had to! This blue baby was calling my name man.

Well, I'm going to call it a night and peace out. I haven't had a decent night of sleep since last Saturday!!!!

No comments: