Monday, December 28, 2009

Good morning Baltimore!

Does anyone ever wake up with that tune from Hairspray in their head? I do! Listen to the song, and it'll wake you up for a bright and early morning. It works for me!

Last night, I met up with two of my childhood friends at Starbucks, but it closed earlier than we thought, so we moved over to the diner. We (unfortunately) got disco fries--which by the way, are fries covered in Kraft cheese singles and gravy... what in the Lord?-- and fries being my weak point, I ate a good portion. Sigh... but nothing beats eating comfort food with good friends.

This morning, I woke up to do a little boot camp for myself.

50 jumping jacks
30 mountain climbers
100 jumping in place

x2

A run around the block for warm-up
6 hill sprints
A run around the block for cool-down
25 lunges

Needless to say, I hate bootcamp stuff, but this workout definitely gave me a jumpstart for the day! Now I'm eating my current favorite meal: Fage 0% yogurt topped with heated apples, Trader Joe's Soy & Flax Clusters, and peanut butter. Yum yum yum!

(Please excuse the bad quality of the picture... I've been using my camera phone!)

Have a good morning!

No comments: