Sunday, December 27, 2009

PIcture Overload

Okay this is going to be a HUGE picture update. Let the pictures do the talking =)

(12/19) Seniors Secret Santa Party hollaaaa! Mad Asians, I know.

A glimpse of the potluck dinner we had.

My ddukbokgi I made for the roomies for our own little Secret Santa party (12/22)!

The delicious caramel with cinnamon, chipotle, and cumin candy Hannah got us from Dylan's.

This is the box the caramel candy came in!!

And the peppermint rice krispy Hannah got Monica.

My cards and gift from the roomies! I love them SO much<3

The yummy scrambled omelette Monica made me the next morning (12/23).

(12/25) Avatar with my cousins in Jersey! This movie is a def must-see. Go watch it in 3D or IMAX!!!!

Life is good at the moment. I love my family and friends, and I'm looking forward to the new year! Here's to 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FOOD LOOKS MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOOOD!!!

DUMPLINGS WERE THE BEST FO SHO!