Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rain, rain go away

Rain in New York is always so blah. I hate dreary weather, but what can you do... You can only control how you respond to it.

I originally planned a 5 mile run towards Grand Central, but my plans have been thwarted by this blasted rain! Dang you Rain! BUT, I could have either been sulky and said to myself, "Great, now I can't run!" OR I could have pulled myself together and go to the school gym for the first time this year! I decided to do the latter =)

Ahh.. the gym. I am not a huge fan of the gym, but when I need to use it, I will gladly use it, especially since being a NYU student gives you free gym membership! So this morning I trekked over to the gym and decided to do a 5 mile run on the treadmill. It was a toughie (I get bored easily on the treadmill... I feel like a hamster!), but I managed to pull through at my usual pace! I felt so good afterwards, all fresh and energized. I love running!

Today's plan includes completing all my homework assignments and going to work. Let's go HM!

No comments: