Monday, December 21, 2009

Can't sleep

I woke up at 3:45 AM and I can't go back to bed. My mom's snoring here and there as I am typing away. I want to sleep...

There's always something about home. Whenever I come back home, I revert into a little kid again. Sometimes that's good, sometimes not so good. I want to show my parents how mature (HA who am I kidding!) and responsible I have become, but I end up acting like a little kid around them. At least I'm more aware of that now, so I try harder to not act all selfish and immature, but sometimes it just slips out. Wah wah wah.

I'm not going home during this winter break; I will be mostly in the city... slaving away at work. Just one more month of funds! That's all I need. Then perhaps a babysitting gig... any offers?!?!

I saved up quite a money though. I want to purchase a dSLR; I am thinking perhaps the EOS 500D (Rebel T1i)?? What's a good one? I also want to buy nice Orchestra tickets for a musical for my parents... Do you think they'll understand Wicked? It's possibly one of my favorite musicals EVER: the story line, the songs, the setting are all amazing (triple A alliteration right thurrr hehehe)!

I guess I should sleep... or else I'm going to be mad tired for fieldwork tomorrow. Still gotta go interning at the hospital!

I'm excited for tomorrow's lunch!! Minado (all you can eat BOOFAY.. that's right I say boofay, not BUFF-et)!! Peace out homeslices.

No comments: