Saturday, November 7, 2009

a u t u m n

I have huge, major updates since my last post. What have I been doing?

1. I've been officially training for the 10K run that I will be signing up to do this coming December!!! So I've been trying to run almost every day (with a rest day scheduled in) in the mornings, waking up as early as 6:15 AM. It's crazy, but definitely has been rewarding so far.

2. I've been busy with school, WORK (especially last week because of Halloween), and dietetic internship apps (that I have yet to start filling out!). I had a major midterm for one of my classes last Thursday (which I totally aced!) and a project also due that same day but by God's grace, it was pushed to this past Thursday!

3. I made some delicious stuff since my last post, including kimchi-pork belly pizza and banana chocolate-chip muffins!

4. It was my dad's birthday this past Tuesday, and he likes to run too, so I got him Aasics running sneakers =)

-P I C T U R E S -
10/22/09- Best late night meal snack= grilled cheese and tomato soup from Cafeteria on W. 17th and 7th Ave!

10/29 Sisters' Night- Brooklyn Bridge and Grimaldi's yummm

10/31/09 Halloween- I caught me some Hamburglersssss

11/5/09- Our delicious kimchi-pork belly pizza, all made from scratch!

11/7/09- Biking all over NYC, 15.7 miles!

I also went running this morning, covering a distance of 3.6 miles. I don't think I ever did so much physical activity like this in one day! I am pretty sure my body is going to be dead tomorrow...!!! But I love it. I love knowing that I can push my body to accomplish such crazy distances! That's why I love running. You can ALWAYS improve =)

No comments: