Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunrise, sunset

It's 6:25 AM, and it's still dark outside. This makes me not want to run...

----------
It's currently 7:41 AM, and I got back from my run at 7:08 AM. 38 minutes for a 3.7 mile run? Not bad! At least I think so... haha. I ran across the city today between 14th and 23rd St, from 1st to 9th Ave. It's harder running across than up and down the city. I don't know why, but somehow the run feels longer. Still, it was beautiful running back towards 1st Ave today because I saw the sun rising, splashing its rays of red and pink across the sky in bits of layers between darkness. Ahh I wish I could have taken a picture!! As I was running, I couldn't help but smile in knowing that God was watching over me.

Eeks, I'm going to be late for morning prayer!

No comments: