Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm tired and losing focus...

Yet I know that my God exists and He always hears our cries. After my QT today, I was reading some psalms because to me, the book of Psalms seems so real and geunine, and I love how we can totally see how joyous David is or how much he's suffering. Everything's out in the open, and it encourages me to persevere and move forward like David did. Psalms 42 today really hit me hard. In this psalms, David knows that God is the living God and he is searching for Him. He knows that God is good, but wonders why he still feels so forlorn. "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God" (v. 11). Even though David feels so downcast, he still praises God. And that is what I will also do...

On another note, my next entry will be about Candle Cafe, an upper-midtown vegetarian cafe, introduced to me by my lovely soonwon Christine Kim! =) Kudos to her for picking out such a nice place and taking us to eat good food! Thank you! 

1 comment:

ooyeoj said...

its pretty insane how the Word just gives you exactly what you need to hear, isnt it?