No pictures of anything today... sorry to the visual-oriented readers. What I do have is a list of 2010 goals for y'all to read though. Goals are good. Goals push me. And I need to be pushed, or I'm the laziest girl alive. So yes, be excited and read my goals for this year, and be motivated to make your own!!!!
2010 Goals, holla:
- Pray to God daily as soon as I wake up. Dedicate the coming day to Him. I used to do this, but I slowly allowed the busyness of my life to deceive me in thinking that I had no time for God. Lies, all lies! God > anything on this Earth.
- Try to go to Morning Prayer 2x a week. This is about discipline.
- Join a Morningside small group. I need to be spiritually fed yum yum.
- Practice yoga at least 3x a week. I need to strengthen my body!
- Run a half marathon. I'm registering for the World Vision one for April! EEKS!
- Do your best in everything. No indifference allowed!
- Try to cook at least 1x a week. Let's improve my cooking skills shall we?
- Call a friend 1x a day. I know it's sad to write this as a goal, but I'm so horrible at calling. I can work on this.
- Volunteer somewhere, hopefully at a private practice or fitness center. Give back to the community.
- Get to know my professors. They're cool people. Don't feel intimidated.
Also, some potential plans for this coming year:
- Visit Molly in North Carolina. THE SOUTH baby!
- Visit Megan in Arkansas. This is being accomplished because I'm going there for spring break woot woot!
- Travel abroad to Europe. Hopefully I can do this in the summer. I must, I must.
- Practice my writing and grammar skills.
That's my 2010 goals and plans. I'm excited for this year. Let's make it a success!