Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tadpoles

Happy first Sunday of 2010!

I decided to help and teach the tadpoles at church again over break, and I am so glad I did. I didn't realize how much I missed these cute little chickadees!! Especially my fave ETHAN, even though we're not supposed to have favorites hehehe. It is so crazy to see these tadpoles growing up so quickly now though. I remember when Ethan always used to look worried/sad and never talked, but now he is a talking, happy boy!

Here are the cutie patooties:
Tadpoles in class. From top right, going clockwise: Jisae, Elizabeth, Hanah, and Iain.

Bung and Ethan rocking in style. Ethan's the cuter one of course :P

Food-wise... I had a lot of good eats! Breakfast consisted of skim milk with Trader Joe's Soy & Flax Clusters, pumpkin seeds, and raisins. Lunch was provided at church! I had some broccoli bowtie pasta and a macadamia nut chocolate brought from Hawaii by Pastor Mark. I had more food during the 2nd fellowship hour... I ate some communion bread (egg challah... love that stuff!) and another macadamia nut chocolate. Seriously, chocolate is the death of me now... I gained some pounds 'cause of this stuff!! And now I'm munching on some Trader Joe's nonfat Greek yogurt with Puffins Peanut Butter cereal and heated apple chunks. Nom nom nom. Food makes this girl sure happy. =)

No pictures! Please excuse the laziness :P Once I buy my new camera and everything, then expect LOADS!!! Now I'm really tired and want to pass out, but I should finish my personal statement before going off to VISION 2010 tomorrow... My last Vision and hopefully the BEST!

No comments: