Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1950s

Is it weird that I really want to be a wife and mom?



I want to be able to carry the elegance and esteem that so many of the 1950s' women carried while being an awesome wife and mom too. I live in a world of romance sigh~ I have yet to gain that aura of confidence and glamour.

I love to take care of people and cook and clean. I don't think it's demeaning at all; being a mom and wife is probably one of the hardest things ever.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I definitely want to finish my degree and become a registered dietician and even more, but I want that as a side job. I don't know... I'm so a 1950s girl, not the independent, strong-willed, career-first woman that's so typical nowadays~

1 comment:

Eunice said...

hi hyemyung! i like your blog!

i wanted to be a housewife too in high school and i told my feminist friend. so here i am now at nyu. hahahahaha :)