Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ying and Yang

It's like I know what not to do, but I still do it anyways. How can I really really just give everything up to God? 

Feeling quite disgusted with myself... binged on so much random food- dried squid, celery and peanut butter, tortillas and Trader Joe's spicy, smoky peach salsa, and for a final touch... a vanilla buttercream red velvet cupcake. I mean it's not that bad, but I think the state I enter is bad. I hate binging. I hate it when I do this. 

Food is a curse and a blessing. 

Why do I let it turn into a curse for me? 

1 comment:

Ferris said...

what the... most of that food isn't even unhealthy. seriously... how can you binge on celery and salsa? -_- i think you're too hard on yourself, seriously. i think all that food is less calories/carbs than a baguette. :P enjoy life instead of stressing out, hyemyung!! you're thinner than i'll ever be!!