Friday, December 19, 2008

Psalms 103

It's so easy to overlook what God is plainly giving us... or maybe I'm just speaking for myself.... eeeeyeahh, lol. I always fail to see the obvious. I feel inadequate to just accept God's love, and instead I feel like I always have to earn it. God just wants us to accept His love freely, no strings attached. It's so easy that it's hard lol. 

Knowing I fail to measure up to people's standards as well as the world's, it becomes so discouraging a lot of the times. It's so shocking and relieving at the same time to know that God accepts us, flaws and all. He makes my worth complete, and I praise Him for that. I praise Him for always bestowing good to me, forgiving my sins, redeeming my life from death, crowning me with His love and righteousness, satisfying all my desires. In the end, everyone just wants to be loved, and He is that ultimate Provider.

We have all we need in You
And all we need is You
All we need is You.

No comments: