Saturday, May 23, 2009

This one's for the people out there who visit my site occasionally-

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for stopping by. I get ESPECIALLY giddy when you tell me that you checked out my site and was sad that I was MIA from it for quite awhile. That makes me realize that people DO come by and ARE curious about what I do. 

I've been busy... not being contemplative and not experimenting with food. I guess you could say I've been doing a whole lot of eating rather than cooking or baking. (Hence, a whole lot more of exercising too...). With summer starting now, I should be a more frequent writer on my own food blog, but knowing myself, I may be super lazy too. Keep telling me that you check out my site and that I suck for not updating, and I will be pressured to write in it!! 

You rock.

Yours always, 
Hyemyung

1 comment:

princess rose♡ said...

awws. i likie your blog :]