Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back with an appetite!

Hello, hello to the few readers I have out there! I wanted to announce the news that I am back at my humble abode in America with a heartier appetite than ever! Since my return, I have been doing nothing but eating, eating, eating. Just the other night, I was able to catch up on my craving for chicken and rice; it was good as always :-)

Besides that, I have been not doing much- just apartment searching in the city, but it's been pretty rough man. Because of that, I haven't been able to experiment cooking or write about my food experiences at all... especially about all the scrumptious food I ate in Korea!

No worries though, I'll have this thing up and running again in no time. Please be patient with me just until I find myself an apartment!

Thanks, and with much love,
Hyemyung!!!!

No comments: